Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Top 5 Richest People in Indiana

Hi, I'm Cody Smith and this is my blog about the richest people in Indiana. I am currently a freshman at Purdue university where I am studying to become a High School economics teacher. This blog is designed to let Hoosiers know about the richest people in our state.

1. William Cook- Estimated net worth of 3.2 billion dollars.

2. Melvin Simon- Estimated net worth of 2.6 billion dollars

3. Dean White- Estimated net worth of 1.3 billion dollars

4. Herb Simon- Estimated net worth of 1.1 billion dollars

5. Peyton Manning- Lol i dont know if hes 5th yet but he will be soon with all of those commercials.


Cody Smith said...

My source is "2007 100 Richest People in America" where it detailed the first (4) richest men in Indiana.

Thanks for learning about the 5 richest people in Indiana.

Cody Smith

tfarrer said...

This was a very interesting to learn about the five richest people in Indiana. I really liked the added fifth which is agreed upon by many if not Larry Bird but Peyton has a great future and will probably making the top 5 if not the top 3.